Steamboat seeks public input on revisions to community plan
May 12, 2011
5:30 p.m. Community Plan happy hour at Rex’s American Grill & Bar, 3190 S. Lincoln Ave.
2 p.m. Open House at Citizens Hall at Centennial Hall
7 p.m. Yampa Valley Construction Trades Association at Yampa Valley Bank, 600 S. Lincoln Ave.
■ May 24
5:30 p.m. Young Professionals Network at the Rio Grande Mexican Restaurant deck, 628 Lincoln Ave.
■ May 25
5 p.m. Community Plan happy hour at Ghost Ranch Saloon, 56 Seventh St.
■ May 31
6 p.m. Open house at Citizens Hall
■ June 1
6 p.m. Open house at the historic Routt County Courthouse, 522 Lincoln Ave.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Explore Steamboat
- Steamboat Parks and Rec Commission OKs new off-leash dog areas
- Bear tries to break into doughnut delivery vehicle in Steamboat Springs
- Buffalo Pass Road too rugged? Forest Service officials eye improvements
- Sweetwater Grill is sold; new concept to open in May
- Silverthorne police request residents take shelter