Steamboat looks to Front Range for visitors before spring break
February 4, 2010
Sample vacation quotes
■ A hypothetical group of four adults traveling from a medium-size Midwestern city in early March could book airfare and four nights in brand-new luxury accommodations at Trailhead Lodge for about $3,300, or $825 per person.
■ The online travel booking service operated by Steamboat Resorts would route the party from Madison, Wis., through Chicago and onto a direct flight to Yampa Valley Regional Airport, arriving March 10 and returning March 14.
■ The quoted $3,300 for four adults in a two-bedroom condominium at Trailhead includes $528 in taxes and surcharges.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Explore Steamboat
- Bear tries to break into doughnut delivery vehicle in Steamboat Springs
- Man who died in Yampa River identified as Steamboat Springs IT worker
- From the Editor: Steamboat Today launches new website
- Moving company doesn’t show up on time: The Record for Monday, May 22, 2017
- Diesel drivers who are “rolling coal” in Colorado could face $100 fines