Steamboat Lake Marina adds ski boat to rental fleet
July 18, 2010
If you go
Area water skiing and wakeboarding options:
Three area outfitters offer wakeboarding and water skiing trips, and all three have identical pricing. A three-hour half-day is $300, and a seven-hour full day is $700. All include a driver for the boat.
■ Steamboat Lake Marina
Steamboat Lake Marina is 26 miles north of Steamboat Springs off Routt County Road 129. For more information about renting the marina’s wakeboard boat, visit http://www.steamboatlake marina.com or call 970-879-7019.
■ Boardom Bound
Danny Tebbenkamp runs Boardom Bound, a company that leads trips on all sorts of outdoor adventures, including wakeboarding, wake surfing and wake kiting. For more information, visit http://www.boardombound.com or call 970-846-5926.
■ Stagecoach Wake and Ski
Mike Roach runs Stagecoach Wake and Ski and has partnered with the Stagecoach Marina at Stagecoach Reservoir to offer boarding and skiing trips on the South Routt County lake. For more information, visit http://www.stagecoachwak… or call Roach at 970-846-4643 or the marina at 970-736-8324.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Explore Steamboat
- Bear tries to break into doughnut delivery vehicle in Steamboat Springs
- Man who died after fleeing Steamboat police drowned
- Steamboat Parks and Rec Commission OKs new off-leash dog areas
- Buffalo Pass Road too rugged? Forest Service officials eye improvements
- Cooking With: Smell That Bread Bakery featuring its newly renovated location