Steamboat Golf Club to open Thursday
April 3, 2012
Steamboat Springs — The Steamboat Golf Club confirmed Tuesday that it will celebrate the earliest opening in its history when it opens at 10 a.m. Thursday. That makes 2012 another season when it's possible to ski on Mount Werner in the morning and golf in the afternoon.
Early-season fees are $29 for nine holes and $40 for 18 holes, or $16 for nine holes and $27 for 18 holes for juniors 18 and younger. Call 970-879-4295 for tee times.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Explore Steamboat
- David Ihde: No one owes you a place to live in Steamboat
- Tiny house projects proposed in Hayden, Oak Creek
- City disagrees with Steamboat Ski Area over occupancy limit at employee housing complex
- Steamboat fireworks guru Tim Borden makes pumpkins go boom
- Steamboat residents rally to try and save Yampa River Queen