STARS hires Craig Kennedy as its 1st program director
October 27, 2010
Editor’s note: This story has been updated to reflect that Craig Kennedy is still with Access Anything.
Steamboat Adaptive Recreational Sports has hired Craig Kennedy, of Access Anything, as its first program director to oversee the STARS winter operations. Kennedy has been active with STARS this past year in a contracted position overseeing all camps with his wife, Andy.
"Craig has built a name for himself in adaptive sports both in town and across the country. It was natural for us to think of him as soon as we decided to hire a program director," STARS Executive Director Julie Taulman said in a news release.
Kennedy will oversee STARS winter operations and camps on the mountain. Responsibilities include directing program staff, volunteers, and client communications, along with overseeing the day-to-day operations and scheduling of STARS winter programs. He will help run STARS' growing summer camps and programs which include fishing, waterskiing, and biking.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Explore Steamboat
- David Ihde: No one owes you a place to live in Steamboat
- Tiny house projects proposed in Hayden, Oak Creek
- City disagrees with Steamboat Ski Area over occupancy limit at employee housing complex
- Steamboat fireworks guru Tim Borden makes pumpkins go boom
- Steamboat residents rally to try and save Yampa River Queen