Prepping for the Plunge fundraiser
Registration for chilly event is due March 15
February 28, 2010
If you go
The seventh annual Penguin Plunge is at noon March 27 at the Lake Catamount pool. Registration is due March 15. Each penguin must raise $125 to participate. The event is free to watch. To register, call the Healthcare Foundation for the Yampa Valley at 871-2515, e-mail penguinplunge@yvm… or stop by the Healthcare Foundation office at 385 Anglers Drive, Suite B.
Donations can be mailed to Healthcare Foundation for the Yampa Valley, P.O. Box 883415, Steamboat Springs 80488. It’s also possible to
register and donate online at http://www.first
A Penguin Plunge Dance Party is from 4:30 to 7 p.m. March 26 at Ghost Ranch Saloon. Tickets are $15 in advance and are available at the Yampa Valley Medical Center front desk, the Healthcare Foundation office, Alpine Bank or Holmquist-Lorenz Construction Co. Tickets will be $20 at the door.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Explore Steamboat
- Bear tries to break into doughnut delivery vehicle in Steamboat Springs
- Man who died after fleeing Steamboat police drowned
- Man who died in Yampa River identified as Steamboat Springs IT worker
- From the Editor: Steamboat Today launches new website
- Steamboat Parks and Rec Commission OKs new off-leash dog areas