Portion of Knoll Parking Lot in Steamboat closed through Jan. 13
January 2, 2012
A portion of the Knoll Parking Lot near the base of Steamboat Ski Area will be closed beginning Tuesday and continuing through Jan. 13. A large tent for the annual MusicFest is being erected in the northwest portion of the skier parking lot off Mount Werner Circle.
Free skier parking remains available in the southern portion of the Knoll Parking Lot as well as in the Meadows Parking Lot at Pine Grove and Mount Werner roads. Paid parking is available in the Gondola Square parking structure adjacent to the Gondola Transit Center.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Explore Steamboat
- Steamboat’s oldest downtown bar and restaurant listed for sale for $1
- Former Steamboat City Council President accused of trying to intimidate a fellow council member from speaking out on housing project
- Witness who saw woman being brutally assaulted by boyfriend recognized as hero
- New Thai restaurant coming to spice things up at base of Steamboat Ski Area
- Uber incident in Vail sparks statewide investigation, ends in $8.9 million fine