Monday Medical: Training — from food to fitness
June 2, 2013
■ Training is the time to try out what products work for you.
■ Your training cycle is not the time to do a cleanse, fast or try a restrictive diet.
■ While training, eat quality, whole food. Do not wait until you are too hungry and then grab convenience junk food.
■ Avoid fad diets and gimmicks.
What you put into your body is what you get out.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Explore Steamboat
- Bear tries to break into doughnut delivery vehicle in Steamboat Springs
- Man who died in Yampa River identified as Steamboat Springs IT worker
- From the Editor: Steamboat Today launches new website
- Diesel drivers who are “rolling coal” in Colorado could face $100 fines
- Moving company doesn’t show up on time: The Record for Monday, May 22, 2017