‘Monday Docs’ series ready to roll in Aspen
January 3, 2013
Aspen — The Wheeler Opera House has announced its "Monday Docs" series, produced in partnership with Mountainfilm in Telluride and Aspen Film. The nine-part documentary film series will take place from Jan. 28 to March 25.
The schedule is as follows:
• Jan. 28 — "Ethel" is a documentary about the wife of Robert F. Kennedy and was a hit at the 2012 Mountain Summit.
• Feb. 4 — "The Central Park Five," by Sarah and Ken Burns, focuses on the 1989 criminal charges that followed the brutal beating of a female jogger.
• Feb. 11 — "Terra Blight" puts into context how much electronic stuff mankind throws away.
Read the full story at The Aspen Times website.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Explore Steamboat
- Bear tries to break into doughnut delivery vehicle in Steamboat Springs
- Man who died after fleeing Steamboat police drowned
- Man who died in Yampa River identified as Steamboat Springs IT worker
- From the Editor: Steamboat Today launches new website
- New Stagecoach subdivision, Young’s Peak Preserve, offers just 8 lots on 80 acres