‘Monday Docs’ series ready to roll in Aspen
January 3, 2013
Aspen — The Wheeler Opera House has announced its "Monday Docs" series, produced in partnership with Mountainfilm in Telluride and Aspen Film. The nine-part documentary film series will take place from Jan. 28 to March 25.
The schedule is as follows:
• Jan. 28 — "Ethel" is a documentary about the wife of Robert F. Kennedy and was a hit at the 2012 Mountain Summit.
• Feb. 4 — "The Central Park Five," by Sarah and Ken Burns, focuses on the 1989 criminal charges that followed the brutal beating of a female jogger.
• Feb. 11 — "Terra Blight" puts into context how much electronic stuff mankind throws away.
Read the full story at The Aspen Times website.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Explore Steamboat
- U.S. News names Steamboat Springs among top 15 small towns to visit in the USA
- Jail Report for June 17 to June 23, 2017
- How to tube like a pro in Steamboat Springs
- Survey shows strong support for a sin tax in Steamboat Springs
- Cooking With: Phenomenal Falafel offers creative taste to Steamboat in new location