Meeting to discuss leash laws tonight
January 27, 2010
Steamboat Springs — The Steamboat Springs Parks and Recreation Commission is working with Responsible Dog Owners of Steamboat, RDOGS, and the staff at Police Services and Parks, Open Space and Recreational Services to discuss a leash law program with tiered options, which would include leash free areas within and upon certain city parcels, according to a news release.
A public meeting about the issue will be at 5:30 p.m. today in conjunction with the Parks and Recreation Commission Work Session. The meeting will be in the American Legion Room at the Steamboat Springs Community Center at 1605 Lincoln Ave.
Those who cannot attend are asked to e-mail the Parks and Recreation Commission with thoughts and concerns: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Explore Steamboat
- New owner takes the reins at Steamboat’s Ore House steakhouse
- Jail Report for Nov. 12 to Nov. 18, 2017
- Utah ski resorts giddy over 2 seasons of record visitation and Olympic bid, but worried by DUI law
- Steamboat Ski Area announces terrain for Opening Day on Wednesday
- Van Life: Who’s behind the wheel, what they’re up to and where local van life might be headed