Local aerial videographer captures dazzling, dizzying view of Mount Werner from the air
February 8, 2013
Steamboat Springs — A bird’s-eye view of Mount Werner has been achieved by man, as evidenced by a new aerial video taken on a bluebird day at Steamboat Ski Area.
Aerial videographer and Steamboat resident Cedar Beauregard, of Steamboat Aerials, captured this video using a remote-controlled device flying over and around chairlifts, on the heels of a skier flying down groomers and panning across the base area and beyond.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Explore Steamboat
- Man dies after hitting elk, rolling Jeep on U.S. Highway 40
- Coroner identifies Hayden man killed in early-morning crash
- Wondering why we are seeing smoke in the Yampa Valley?
- Head of Planned Parenthood and Trump cabinet member square off during Aspen Ideas Festival
- Unusual arrests made during Steamboat MusicFest