Local aerial videographer captures dazzling, dizzying view of Mount Werner from the air
February 8, 2013
Steamboat Springs — A bird’s-eye view of Mount Werner has been achieved by man, as evidenced by a new aerial video taken on a bluebird day at Steamboat Ski Area.
Aerial videographer and Steamboat resident Cedar Beauregard, of Steamboat Aerials, captured this video using a remote-controlled device flying over and around chairlifts, on the heels of a skier flying down groomers and panning across the base area and beyond.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Explore Steamboat
- 3 people ejected, but no serious injuries in rollover crash
- Steamboat crowd howls over Sierra Club’s goals for wolf reintroduction
- Man suspected of stealing car, breaking into Steamboat home
- Record-breaking snowmaking occurring at Steamboat Ski Area despite natural snow
- Employees in Steamboat Springs hope Mother Nature will come through soon