Learning to Ride: Back in the saddle again
July 17, 2014
Watch a video of Nicole during her bike lesson here.
If you go
What: 101 bike lesson
Where: Steamboat Bike Park
Cost: $49 without bike rental, $89 with bike rental
Today’s tip: flat pedals
Unlike other types of bike pedals where you’re clipped in at the ball of your foot, you should center your foot on a flat pedal while on a downhill bike. This will prevent your legs from getting tired as quickly.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Explore Steamboat
- Bear tries to break into doughnut delivery vehicle in Steamboat Springs
- Man who died after fleeing Steamboat police drowned
- Steamboat Parks and Rec Commission OKs new off-leash dog areas
- Buffalo Pass Road too rugged? Forest Service officials eye improvements
- Cooking With: Smell That Bread Bakery featuring its newly renovated location