Kelsey Martin: All That
January 7, 2015
Steamboat Springs — Happy New Year everyone! I hope you all had a lovely holiday. One thing I'm going to focus on for the New Year is featuring more local stores here in Steamboat. There are so many great places to shop here in town for all ages, styles, and budgets, and I plan to really shine a light on all of the options we have.
My first stop, a store a frequently shop in both for myself and for gifts, is All That, formerly known as All That Jazz. Over the past few years, they have done an amazing job of really expanding their retail beyond music to include a fabulous array of women's clothing. I've purchased several dresses there that I continuously get compliments on every time I wear one.
This great taupe top is one of my current favorites, and it also comes in black. The front has a leather look, and the bell sleeves just make it so fun! I also love this sweater poncho; it is so soft I couldn't help but put it on! They have great scarves, hats, clothing, bags, and jewelry, so I would encourage all of you to stop in if you haven't recently and take a look. I'm sure you will find something you love- I know I did!
Photography by Danielle Zimmerer Photography.
For more of Kelsey’s looks, visit http://www.foreverspringblog.com.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Explore Steamboat
- Steamboat’s oldest downtown bar and restaurant listed for sale for $1
- Steamboat ski shop’s customers can now get tuned up while they get a tune up
- Former Steamboat City Council President accused of trying to intimidate a fellow council member from speaking out on housing project
- Witness who saw woman being brutally assaulted by boyfriend recognized as hero
- Steamboat Ski Area announces terrain for Opening Day on Wednesday