Jeff Wolf takes the helm of Steamboat Symphony Orchestra board of directors
October 3, 2012
Steamboat Springs — The Steamboat Symphony Orchestra announced in a news release Wednesday that patron Jeff Wolf was named president of the board of directors for the 20-year-old nonprofit orchestra.
Wolf replaces Linda Hamlet, whose term was up after two years. Hamlet remains on the board.
Wolf started on the orchestra's board in 2008 and had the chance to guest conduct the orchestra last year during the 2011 Holiday Concert.
According to the news release, Wolf is an avid music lover who is intent on increasing the orchestra's impact on the Yampa Valley community though concerts and educational outreach and brings an entrepreneurial spirit and marketing skills to the job.
The orchestra's 21st season continues with “Together in Concert” on Oct. 26 featuring ensembles of local classical musicians.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Explore Steamboat
- Noodles & More Saigon Cafe: Authentic Fresh Food
- Steamboat local recalls May 10, 1996, disaster on Mount Everest
- Halloween weekend in Steamboat Springs appeals to all ghosts and ghouls
- Looking back, 17 years of CMC’s annual haunted house fundraiser
- Series of lakes atop Buffalo Pass provides easy, beautiful hikes
- Steamboat Ski Area investigating mountain coaster incident
- Homeless chef suspected of dealing heroin in Routt County
- New single-family homes 22 miles west of Steamboat signal evolving housing market
- Steamboat Springs teens missing since Monday found safe
- Vehicle runs over woman’s foot: The Record for Thursday, Oct. 19, 2017