John F. Russell
April 28, 2017
Steamboat Springs post office employee Ken Grady sorts through boxes at the downtown office Tuesday morning. The U.S. Postal Service is in ione of its busiest weeks of the year, as people rush to get their Christmas packages shipped in time.
For delivery in time for Christmas, packages can be shipped express to the coast through Monday.
Recommended Stories For You
- Bear tries to break into doughnut delivery vehicle in Steamboat Springs
- Man who died after fleeing Steamboat police drowned
- Man who died in Yampa River identified as Steamboat Springs IT worker
- From the Editor: Steamboat Today launches new website
- Steamboat Parks and Rec Commission OKs new off-leash dog areas