Edwards WinterWonderGrass festival to feature bluegrass and brews
January 3, 2013
Steamboat Springs — The Vail Valley’s Crazy Mountain Brewery announced last week in a news release that it will host the first WinterWonderGrass festival of bluegrass and beer Feb. 16 and 17.
Headlining the two-day festival at Crazy Mountain Brewery in Edwards are The Infamous Stringdusters and Greensky Bluegrass, according to the release.
Rounding out the 15-band lineup are regional regulars, including the Olora Brothers, She Said String Band, Grant Farm, Head for the Hills and Steamboat's own Old Town Pickers. Seven breweries also will be on hand along with food and other vendors.
Tickets will be $62 for a limited time to celebrate Vail's opening in 1962, according to the release. For more information, visit http://www.winterwondergrass.com.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Explore Steamboat
- Bear tries to break into doughnut delivery vehicle in Steamboat Springs
- Man who died after fleeing Steamboat police drowned
- Man who died in Yampa River identified as Steamboat Springs IT worker
- From the Editor: Steamboat Today launches new website
- New Stagecoach subdivision, Young’s Peak Preserve, offers just 8 lots on 80 acres