Early pricing deadline approaches for Steamboat ski passes
August 10, 2012
Steamboat Springs — Wednesday is the last day to purchase a 2012-13 season pass to Steamboat Ski Area at early-season prices.
Season passes offer unrestricted skiing and riding throughout the season. If purchased by Wednesday, an adult season pass costs $1,069. The price increases $210 after Wednesday to $1,279.
Unlimited passes offer access to Winter Park, as well. The season pass upgrade is available for $75 and must be purchased before the season pass is used.
Skiers and riders also can purchase the Pure Pass, which offers six or 15 days on the mountain and includes the option to add additional days throughout the season. Six-day passes are available through Wednesday for $529, and additional days are $49. The 6-day pass is not available after Wednesday. The 15-day pass is $819 through Wednesday, and additional days are $39. The cost of the 15-day pass increases $100 to $919 starting Thursday.
Season passes must be paid for in full at the time of purchase. For more information, call 877-276-2628 or visit http://www.steamboat.com/seasonpass.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Explore Steamboat
- U.S. News names Steamboat Springs among top 15 small towns to visit in the USA
- Jail Report for June 17 to June 23, 2017
- Head of Planned Parenthood and Trump cabinet member square off during Aspen Ideas Festival
- Real estate transactions for June 16 to 22, 2017
- Selfless devotion earns Steamboat’s Pio Utu recognition