Downtown Steamboat businesses evaluate USA Pro Challenge impact
August 21, 2013
Steamboat Springs — Editor’s note: This story has been updated to correct Derek Hodson’s name.
Weather, event setup and the route of the USA Pro Challenge stage coming into Steamboat Springs all can have an effect on the downtown businesses lining the race chute on Lincoln Avenue.
Derek Hodson, of Steamboat Ski & Bike Kare, said his store was selling a lot of store-branded water bottles because of the heat.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Explore Steamboat
- Bear tries to break into doughnut delivery vehicle in Steamboat Springs
- Man who died in Yampa River identified as Steamboat Springs IT worker
- Man who died after fleeing Steamboat police drowned
- From the Editor: Steamboat Today launches new website
- Diesel drivers who are “rolling coal” in Colorado could face $100 fines