Cookbook celebrates life of Jean Anderson with stories, recipes
March 7, 2010
“Mama’s Kitchen: The Complete Collection of Mile High Mama’s work from 2001-2007” is available in Steamboat Springs at Epilogue Book Co., Off the Beaten Path Bookstore, Little Moon Essentials and Bud Werner Memorial Library. The book is available in Oak Creek at Spiro’s Tradin Post, The Mugshot and Bonfiglio Drug.
A book signing party with publisher Paulie Anderson featuring snacks from the book is at 6:30 p.m. March 18 at Epilogue. Call 879-2665.
For more information, e-mail Anderson at deviant@springsip….
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Explore Steamboat
- Steamboat Parks and Rec Commission OKs new off-leash dog areas
- Bear tries to break into doughnut delivery vehicle in Steamboat Springs
- Buffalo Pass Road too rugged? Forest Service officials eye improvements
- Sweetwater Grill is sold; new concept to open in May
- Silverthorne police request residents take shelter