CDOT to resurface intersection at US 40, Trafalgar
July 11, 2011
Steamboat Springs — The Colorado Department of Transportation is scheduled to resurface the intersection at U.S. Highway 40 and Trafalgar Drive/Hilltop Parkway on Tuesday and Wednesday, weather permitting.
CDOT said in a news release that the resurfacing is necessary to address potholes and wheel ruts. There will be single-lane closures between 8 a.m. and 6 p.m. approaching and through the intersection. Trafalgar is likely to be closed, CDOT reported, and an alternate route will take drivers to Trafalgar’s south connection with U.S. 40, south of the Hampton Inn.
Information about traffic impacts on this or other CDOT projects is available at http://www.dot.state.co.us/TravelInfo/currentcond/ or by calling 511. To receive project updates via e-mail, visit http://www.coloradodot.info and click on the cell-phone icon in the upper right-hand corner. The link takes you to a list of items, areas and highways you can subscribe to.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Explore Steamboat
- U.S. News names Steamboat Springs among top 15 small towns to visit in the USA
- Jail Report for June 17 to June 23, 2017
- How to tube like a pro in Steamboat Springs
- Survey shows strong support for a sin tax in Steamboat Springs
- Cooking With: Phenomenal Falafel offers creative taste to Steamboat in new location