CDOT to resurface intersection at US 40, Trafalgar
July 11, 2011
Steamboat Springs — The Colorado Department of Transportation is scheduled to resurface the intersection at U.S. Highway 40 and Trafalgar Drive/Hilltop Parkway on Tuesday and Wednesday, weather permitting.
CDOT said in a news release that the resurfacing is necessary to address potholes and wheel ruts. There will be single-lane closures between 8 a.m. and 6 p.m. approaching and through the intersection. Trafalgar is likely to be closed, CDOT reported, and an alternate route will take drivers to Trafalgar’s south connection with U.S. 40, south of the Hampton Inn.
Information about traffic impacts on this or other CDOT projects is available at http://www.dot.state.co.us/TravelInfo/currentcond/ or by calling 511. To receive project updates via e-mail, visit http://www.coloradodot.info and click on the cell-phone icon in the upper right-hand corner. The link takes you to a list of items, areas and highways you can subscribe to.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Explore Steamboat
- Steamboat’s oldest downtown bar and restaurant listed for sale for $1
- New owner takes the reins at Steamboat’s Ore House steakhouse
- Steamboat Ski Area announces terrain for Opening Day on Wednesday
- Utah ski resorts giddy over 2 seasons of record visitation and Olympic bid, but worried by DUI law
- Steamboat ski shop’s customers can now get tuned up while they get a tune up