Hot Soup, funk and rock
- When: Saturday, February 11, 2012, 9:30 p.m.
- Where: Tugboat Grill & Pub, Steamboat Springs
- Cost: $5
- Age limit: 21+
- Categories: Funk, Rock
Hot Soup — The Tugboat Grill & Pub, 9:30 p.m.
A mix between jam funk and rock, Hot Soup has played together for three years in Boulder. Guitarist Matt Flaherty described the sound as “danceable stuff for everyone.” Tickets are $5. Call 970-879-7070 for more information. 1860 Ski Time Square Drive.
- Listen to band on MySpace (November 25, 2009)
- Explore Steamboat: Tugboat Grill & Pub
- Steamboat Today: Hot Soup returns to Steamboat tonight and Saturday (February 11, 2011)