One Book Steamboat: "The Glass Castle"
- When: Wednesday, November 2, 2011, 6:30 p.m.
- Where: Strings Music Festival, Steamboat Springs
- Cost: $10 - $15
- Age limit: Not available
- Categories: Literary, Performance art, Classical
Strings Music Festival presents American Place Theatre's stage presentation of "The Glass Castle" by Jeannette Walls at 6:30 p.m. Nov. 2 at Strings Music Pavilion. General admission tickets are $15 or $10 for students and are available at www.stringsmusicfestival.com, by calling 970-879-5056 or at the Bud Werner Memorial Library front desk.
- Steamboat Today: One Book Steamboat launches with scavenger hunt (September 17, 2011)
- Strings Music Festival
- Steamboat Today: American Place Theatre brings ‘The Glass Castle’ to Routt County (October 28, 2011)