First Steps October
- When: Wednesday, October 21, 2009, 6:30 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Where: Colorado Mountain College: Alpine, Steamboat Springs
- Cost: Not available
- Age limit: Not available
- Categories: Business
Thinking about going into business? Spend one evening getting a clear picture of what it's really like to run a small business. Assess your own strengths and weaknesses as a business owner. Learn how to analyze the potential for your business. Discover what information you need and where to find it. This program is designed for people who have not yet started a business.
You will learn how to answer these questions:
* Do you have the right personality, skills and life situation to start and manage a business?
* Do you have a good business idea that will meet a customer need and make a profit?
* How much money will you need to start your business and how much money can you make?
* What are the sources for funding your business and what do they require?
This workshop is free and held monthly on the third Wednesday of the month in the Colorado Mountain College Bogue Hall Business Enterprise Center from 6:30pm to 9:00pm