Jan 2, 2011 – Engagement Announcement
January 2, 2011
Katherine Jesse Houck and Konrad Wilhelm Lehnert announce their engagement.
Katherine is the daughter of Carl P. and Joan M. Houck, of Steamboat Springs. Konrad is the son of Werner S. and Mary Lehnert, of Tulsa, Okla.
Katherine graduated from Fairview High School in Boulder and St. Mary's College of Maryland in St. Mary's City, Md. She is a business consultant with Employment Law Training. Konrad graduated from Bartlesville High School, Harvey Mudd College in Claremont, Calif., and the University of California Santa Barbara. He is a professor of physics at the University of Colorado and the National Institute of Standards and Technology.
The wedding is planned for June 18, 2011, at St. Catherine's Chapel in Allenspark, Colo.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Couples
- Steamboat Ski Area investigating mountain coaster incident
- Homeless chef suspected of dealing heroin in Routt County
- New single-family homes 22 miles west of Steamboat signal evolving housing market
- Steamboat Springs teens missing since Monday found safe
- Vehicle runs over woman’s foot: The Record for Thursday, Oct. 19, 2017