Jan 2, 2011 – Engagement Announcement
January 2, 2011
Katherine Jesse Houck and Konrad Wilhelm Lehnert announce their engagement.
Katherine is the daughter of Carl P. and Joan M. Houck, of Steamboat Springs. Konrad is the son of Werner S. and Mary Lehnert, of Tulsa, Okla.
Katherine graduated from Fairview High School in Boulder and St. Mary's College of Maryland in St. Mary's City, Md. She is a business consultant with Employment Law Training. Konrad graduated from Bartlesville High School, Harvey Mudd College in Claremont, Calif., and the University of California Santa Barbara. He is a professor of physics at the University of Colorado and the National Institute of Standards and Technology.
The wedding is planned for June 18, 2011, at St. Catherine's Chapel in Allenspark, Colo.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Couples
- Steamboat base area condo project re-enters city planning process with new design
- Rams can’t corral Mustangs’ rally, fall 38-28 in state semifinal game
- Mixed bag of weather during run-up to Steamboat Resort opening Nov. 22
- New owner takes the reins at Steamboat’s Ore House steakhouse
- Real estate transactions for November 9 to 16, 2017